Largs Community Choir is good for you
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound …
Largs Community choir is a great way to meet lovely, enthusiastic people and make new friends in our community. Largs Community Choir is built on a huge sense of camaraderie and fun.
- Largs Community Choir is good for your heart. Singing is an aerobic exercise that gives both your heart and lungs a fantastic workout. Using your diaphragm to sing is a good way to promote a healthy lymphatic system, which in turn promotes a healthy immune system.
- Largs Community Choir makes you happy. When you sing your body produces feel-good hormones called endorphins. You can’t help but cheer up. And research shows it is singing with a choir that promotes the greatest happiness.
- Largs Community Choir helps your confidence, learning and developing new skills and setting yourself challenges.
- Largs Community Choir can help lower stress and anxiety. The deep breathing required when singing reduces anxiety and can help you to relax and be mindful.
- Largs Community Choir can even reduce snoring! Singing improves the muscle tone in the larynx which helps to calm snoring and improve sleeping.